For a limited time - order a new telephone line and get your line installation charge waived, online only offer.
Ordering AT&T services online is easy, but there are a few things you can do to help ensure that your order is placed correctly:
Providing incorrect information during the ordering process can interrupt the setup of service. Remember to read carefully and fill out your information as completely as possible.
- Read the ordering information and enter your information carefully
- Have your service address, billing address, directory listing and credit card information ready
- Choose the type of local service, long distance and toll providers, package services and calling features you want to order
- Choose the number of phone jacks to be installed in the residence
- Have your contact information ready and choose the date you want your DSL service to be installed. If you are not in a DSL service area you will not be able to order AT&T DSL.
- Pay specific attention to your installation date (installation dates for online orders can not be changed until 48 hours after sign-up)