U-verse TV has crystal-clear picture and sound. Over 630 channels and apps to choose from. Discover the U-verse TV package that’s right for you!
AT&T's U-verse TV's advanced digital network with fiber-optic technology allows your TV, high-speed Internet, and home phone to work together to deliver exciting new interactive features. And you can watch U-verse TV anywhere, anytime on your smartphone, tablet or PC!
Total Home DVR®
All your shows, however, and whenever you like to watch them. Record up to four shows at once and play them back on any TV in your home that has a U-verse receiver. And when you connect an AT&T U-verse Wireless Receiver to a TV, you have the freedom to watch almost anywhere. It doesn’t get any better than this.
Enjoy a high-quality picture along with Total Home DVR®,
Multiview channel browsing, On demand choice programming, and access to
over 225 HD channels and growing! Choose from U-basic, U-family, U200,
U300, U450. Premium programming, including HBO, Cinemax, Showtime,
Starz, Encore and more!
Total Home DVR
U-verse TV U200 package: Over 310 of the best general entertainment digital channels available. Includes most channels in the U-family package, plus in-depth news networks, exciting sports channels and more!
What is Total Home DVR®?
Total Home DVR is a digital video recorder for your entire home that's included with most packages. You can do the following with Total Home DVR:
• Record up to four shows at once on a single DVR.
• Record and play back your shows in any room from a single DVR.
• Pause, fast-forward, and rewind recorded shows on any TV in your home.
• Pause your recorded show in one room and pick it up in another.
• Play the same recorded shows on different TVs at one time and control them separately.
• Store up to 422 hours of SD or 155 hours of HD content with our larger-capacity DVR – included with AT&T U-verse U300 and U450 TV packages.
• Program your DVR remotely from your computer or mobile phone.
Can I use older analog TVs with U-verse
Yes, you can use an analog TV with AT&T U-verse TV. Connect it with a coaxial cable instead of S-video or component cables.
Am I able to record one station and watch a
different station from the TV that has the DVR?
Yes, you can record one show and watch another on any U-verse connected TV in your home, including the TV that has the Total Home DVR.
How many programs can the DVR record at the same
A Total Home DVR can record four programs at the same time.
Geographic and service restrictions apply to U-verse services.